[Dxspider-support] Dxspider-support Digest, Vol 227, Issue 9

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Thu Dec 9 06:30:21 GMT 2021

   Hello Joe,

Hey just wanted to say thanks, and glad to hear the uptime on WB3FFV-2
has been fantastic, it's a really old dual-core Xeon server, but for
sure more resources than the node needed.     The new node is on a pair
of Xeon  E5-2680 CPU's, but again needless to say way more power than
needed, so it's just one of several VM's I am running on my server.
All in a commercial data-center over fiber links, the goal was to create
a 24/7/365 reliable hub, and it's worked well.  I am a believer in
updates, so as my motd says, I restart at times to make sure updates are
applied, but that is it..

73's...

---
Howard Leadmon - WB3FFV