[Dxspider-support] Cluster beacons on the network

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Thu Dec 16 10:56:27 GMT 2021

Hi Ian,

I fully agree that few people read them, but some of those few seem (from
my experience) that they have discovered the possibility of having
previously treated RBN spots, and others have found webclusters that have
been useful to them.

The real problem is in the amount of "routing" traffic that we have due to
the architecture of our Network.

As always, it is one more opinion.

73 de Kin