[Dxspider-support] No progress for local spots

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Sun Dec 19 16:56:13 GMT 2021

Hi Dirk,

One question, a user logging into a dxspider, if this user is in the
dxspider DB with a different IP than the one he is using to login, is it
possible that he is not allowed to send spots to the network? Using build
374.

We have updated the nodes to this build and it does not allow spot sending
from the webcluster that is attached to the dxspider.
I have analysed the debug and I see no difference from before to now except
that they do not progress when the IP is local (192.169.*.*).
With build 345 there are no problems sending spots.

Can you help me?

Kin

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)