[Dxspider-support] SH/DX issue

wb8zrl at southslope.net wb8zrl at southslope.net
Thu Feb 18 13:12:56 CET 2021

In my version of spider you must make the change in
/spider/data/bands.pl

tom    wb8zrl

On Thu, February 18, 2021
2:41 am, Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK via Dxspider-support wrote:
> Hi
Tom and Joe,
> Thanks for the point.
>
> I need to
modify the bands.pl file, so I've copied the original one into

my /spider/local_data folder and modified as required; done a

"load/bands" command as sysop, but nothing is changed. Do I need to

Il 18/02/2021 01:06, JOSEPH REED via Dxspider-support ha scritto:
>> You are correct Tom,
>>
>> I have a
current Spider release and /spider/data/bands.pl has whitespace
>> where it should be defined. Good eyes.
>>
>> Joe N9JR
>>
>>> On Feb 17, 2021, at
5:52 PM, wb8zrl--- via Dxspider-support

<dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> wrote:

>>> I have an older version of spider, but bands.pl, where the
subbands are
>>> identified, has no data subband on 160M
>>>
>>> tom wb8zrl
>>>

>>> On Wed, February 17, 2021 1:02 pm, Luigi
Carlotto IK5ZUK via

doing the command "sh/dx on 20m/data" I'm receiving from spider the
command for the 160m band ("sh/dx on 160m/data"), I

receive the following error message:

eg 0/30000 or
not a range (eg 0/30000)

missed something ? Dirk, please tell me something...

build 338.

email è stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.

Dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk

Dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk

Dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk