[Dxspider-support] CTY-3105 Country Files - 03 March 2021

mike at g3ypp.uk mike at g3ypp.uk
Mon Mar 15 12:25:58 CET 2021

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the hint.

Works for me.   Now showing the correct prefix version.   Obviously a mojo
issue

Regards

Mike G3YPP
MX0NCA-2 running 1.57 build 338

 Luigi,

Thank you but it didn?t occur to me to see what happened if I deleted
/spider/local_data/prefix_data.pl.  And as you saw it executed with success.
After the upgrade I still had a /spider/data/prefix_data.pl.  I deleted it
and ran load/prefixes from the console.  It did not report success.  So I
created a new prefix_data.pl file and copied it to /spider/data and ran
load/prefixes. A sh/prefix version showed 106 EI success!  It still reads it
from the /spider/data directory.

 It?s not a fix that will work with my crontab script, but a workaround
until a fix is implemented.  Mojo users take note.

 Joe N9JR