[Dxspider-support] [MOJO branch ONLY] CTY-3105 Country Files - 03 March 2021

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 15:12:02 CET 2021

This ONLY applies to the mojo branch.

Two things:

1. There is a bug in the routine that selects which version of a file
(that could exist in both /spider/data and /spider/local_data).
2. When you download your local versions of cty.dat and wpxloc.raw, you
should put them in /spider/local_data *NOT* /spider/data

Put something like this in /spider/local_cmd/crontab:

0  2 * * 0 spawn("cd /spider/local_data && wget -qN
https://www.country-files.com/cty/cty.dat")
5  2 * * 0 spawn("cd /spider/local_data && wget -qN
https://www.country-files.com/cty/wpxloc.raw")
10 2 * * 0 spawn("/spider/perl/create_prefix.pl")
12 2 * * 0 run_cmd("load/prefix")

Please update from git.

73 Dirk G1TLH