[Dxspider-support] CTY-3111 Country Files - 04 May 2021

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Wed May 5 02:57:21 CEST 2021

UC seems to exist in several countries. I concluded that U* and/or UC*
appears in different countries. I can see that also in cty_wt.dat.

There's nothing explicit about UC3. I may just add UC3 to European Russia
and be done with it.

That said, there are only 3 calls with UC3 showing up in QRZ.

[image: image.png]