[Dxspider-support] R: Problem new build 360 With RXCLUS program Logged IN every 6 minutes

ik5pwj at gmail.com ik5pwj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 23:30:57 GMT 2021

Hi Dirk, unfortunately I don't know if it depends on the space you cleared.
I don't know how to verify it, but it would seem that whoever uses the
RXCLUSTER program does not receive any dx spot and then after exactly 6
minutes reconnects again to the cluster that responds to the request before
disconnecting the user, as it is the user always connected, sending the
logged out and then connecting again, send the logged in.

I don't know how it can be solved, but I will try to send an email to HB9BZA
and explain the problem to him to find a solution.

 73 Alex ik5pwj