[Dxspider-support] The PC Packet Cluster Protocol and ping packets

Tim Tuck vk2xax at skybase.net
Fri Nov 26 08:44:45 GMT 2021

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand all the messages in the log files but it seems
that the reference material on http://www.dxcluster.org/ is not up to
date since it only has messages up to PC51 and nothing beyond that.

Additionally I'm looking for information on the ping packets, PC51 to
understand what the flag indicates for each direction.

I'm in the process of setting up a new node and we're getting
disconnected every 16 minutes and I suspect its a ping thing but I see
PC51's in the log and a response but I don't know if the response is
valid since I have no context for the flag.

thanks

Tim

--
VK2XAX : QF56if : ITU59 : CQ30 : BMARC : WIA