[Dxspider-support] PLEASE would all 'mojo' branch update their software, ready for this weekend

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 14:38:07 GMT 2021

Alex

I had not "officially" released it. But thank you for the bug report. I
have checked - very carefully - and it is now exactly the same as a
random "master" branch for both dx spots coming in and also the output
of sh/dx.

This version puts the spot display formats back the way it was (at
least) on 1.55 build 216.

If RXCLUS now no longer works then I can't fix that any better.

The coloured screen is 1.57 build 363.

73 Dirk