[Dxspider-support] DXSpider V1.55 build 0.216

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Tue Nov 30 01:05:32 GMT 2021

Hi All

I updated the PI via GIT PULL and that looks like it worked (I guess - my
GIT experience is limited ).

Is it required that I reboot as I am sitting on this wonderful Uptime of
505 days.

And, I am still at v1.55 build 0.216.  I had another friend of mine say he
followed the same procedure and rebooted and is still at 1.55 216.
Guidance would be appreciated.

BTW, for those that asked, it is a RPI4 with a good quality SD Card.  I
only have the Raspbian build with just a console interface and I do a few
updates on it as suggested.

To take the load of the SD Card/log files, I run log2ram
https://github.com/azlux/log2ram and then I pretty much never touch it
again.

Many  73

Mike va3mw