[Dxspider-support] PLEASE would all 'mojo' branch update their software,

Julian MØIPU dxspider at gmx.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 21:26:48 GMT 2021

With all the commotion going on I have finally managed to make an effort
and install DXspider on a Raspberry Pi 3 (Pi OS). Updated to the latest,
OK, v1.57, build 363 mojo/b1c75fc8[r]. Most of the packages are already
installed on Pi OS, so that was pretty easy (relief as I haven't done Linux
ops for many many years). All I have to do now is trying to move/copy
(some) of the data (connections etc etc) from my MØIPU-4 Dxspider node
Windows installation v1.55 215 master/0944099a2[r]. That's going to happen
most probably in the next few days. I can see the mojo build Spider is very
fast, at least when starting it, shutting it down (this is as far as I have
got...). Thanks to the author for all the effort.
73 de Julian, MØIPU (YOЗFCA)
Spider dxs.ddns.net:7300 (with VDSL problems in the last few days,
unfortunately)
ARC6 arc6.ddns.net:7373 (with VDSL problems in the last few days,
unfortunately)