[Dxspider-support] a little help needed

James Snider jim at lexiann.com
Thu Apr 21 22:50:20 BST 2022

Just a question…

What is the purpose of the announcement?  People already on the dxspider network are connected to a node.  The announcement that dx stations seem to want to keep announcing about how to get on the network just takes up bandwidth.

Just my opinion..

Jim W8BS

James Snider
jim at lexiann.com<mailto:jim at lexiann.com>