[Dxspider-support] a little help needed

Kin joaquin at cronux.net
Fri Apr 22 10:56:34 BST 2022

Hi,

I think that this mania for restricting information to other users is
not a good thing.

Not all nodes offer the same service.
Some have archaic versions that contain bugs (see sh/see all).
Others have bandwidth limitations.
Some have high availability from hw and/or ISPs.
Not all offer functionalities such as receiving filtered RBN spots.
Some have web interfaces.
There are small nodes that have delays for certain queries.
And not many sysops perform regular maintenance work on them.
For the above and more, I see no reason to limit the visibility of these
ads, because the bandwidth used by these ann is tiny and seems more like
an excuse.
I support freedom of testing and experimentation as long as no one is
offended.

73 de Kin EA3CV

sysop EA3CV-2 & EA4URE-2/3/5

dxspider.cronux.net 7300