[Dxspider-support] a little help needed

JOSEPH REED joe at n9jr.com
Sat Apr 23 20:27:38 BST 2022

Wow, I have not seen a spirted non technical discussion in a long time.  For my two cents worth, or however your local currency would exchange, on the Internet they serve no value.  And it would be an ego/vanity thing because as was was pointed out earlier you are already connected.  The only use case for a service announcement would be if you were running a packet RF node.

Do they annoy me? No.  Do I object to the additional bandwidth? No.  Everyone marches to the beat of their own drum.  I say live and let live and to each his own.

Joe N9JR