[Dxspider-support] Last build

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Fri Dec 2 11:48:34 GMT 2022

----- Dne 2. Dec. 2022 ob 09:03 je The DXSpider Support list <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> napisal(a):

> In the last 13 hours, 1199 spam spots have been blocked with the latest build of
> the Mojo version on my nodes.
Brilliant.
Dirk, just to be safe, how about downloading the updates and reading the important instructions files for badwords for example. Is it possible that the writer of the spam script is managing one of the cluster systems and is an associate member of this mailing list and would simply adapt the script that is causing us so much, and as we see less and less, trouble? Or maybe I'm just too suspicious?

Dan S50U