[Dxspider-support] Node update. Help

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Tue Dec 6 16:30:36 GMT 2022

   Just FYI, I do have an AR-C node we talk with here at WB3FFV-2, and
we are current Mojo, so guessing it works..

   Callsign Type              Started                    Name Ave RTT Link
W3LPL     NODE AR-C  3-Dec-2022 1942Z FRANK      130.97 96.244.249.110

---
Howard Leadmon - WB3FFV
PBW Communications, LLC
http://www.pbwcomm.com