[Dxspider-support] VarAC Beacon spots

Joaquin joaquin at cronux.net
Wed Dec 7 08:44:48 GMT 2022

I have sent a couple of emails to the Spanish developer EA5HVK and to
the Israeli 4Z1AC indicating that the VarAC software is making improper
use of the spots and the possible discomfort of the network sysops, and
advising them to use the cluster chat.
So far I have not received a response from any.
We will wait for news...

Kin EA3CV