[Dxspider-support] SET/SEEME

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Tue Feb 1 07:21:58 GMT 2022

I would strongly suggest that DXSpider does not apply any respotting timer
to SEEME spots but just passes them all.

VE3NEA's CW Skimmer Server (which drives 99% of all RBN skimmers) has a 10
minute respotting period so
there is no need for any further consolidation. It will also secure a more
up-to-date geographical display of own
spots in contest loggers like DXLog and Win-Test.

Björn SM7IUN