[Dxspider-support] If you connect with WB3FFV-2 Node..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Wed Feb 2 06:21:32 GMT 2022

    Hello Jim,

  As of last night (Feb 1), the new Mojo node that was WB3FFV-3 for
testing, was switched to WB3FFV-2 and DNS changed to take it's place.
The old WB3FFV-2 was changed to be WB3FFV-3 for now (to catch DNS
stragglers, and not cause an outage), but this node will go away, and
there is no need to list it in your directory.   The whole intention was
to make it seamless, unless a node/user hard coded the IP, then they
need to make a change.

  So in summary, WB3FFV-2 (as always) should remain in your listing.

  The WB3FFV-3 node is just a temp thing to make this change, it should
NOT be in your listing, and will die over a few weeks.

  The NEW WB3FFV-2 node, is still at dxc.wb3ffv.us, and it's IPv4 is
209.9.93.14, and IPv6 is 2001:550:102:1::14.   Still I strongly
recommend anyone use DNS for resolution, unless there is some weird
reason they can't do so..

  Jim, I did check the link on your web page, and updated the info and
version info on the node, so everything should be current..

73's de WB3FFV

---
Howard Leadmon - howard at leadmon.net
PBW Communications, LLC