[Dxspider-support] About RBN

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 18:16:03 GMT 2022

On 07/02/2022 14:46, Joaquin . via Dxspider-support wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> In the Mojo branch I see that the subdirectory /spider/filter/rbn is
> not created until a user defines a rbn filter for the first time. Is
> it possible that this directory was created as ann, spots, ... when
> installing?
I'm not sure it a) is necessary and b) matters. This is a directory that
is entirely controlled by the program no (longer any) usable parts
inside. The only reason that the others are installed is that there were
sample files from when setting up filters done manually.

> About set/seeme, that's a great idea. It has been confirmed by users,
> now it only remains to give it more visibility.
Agreed, any suggestions?

> About the "spot" and "rbn" filters, maybe it would be interesting to
> add in the help documentation that the "spot" filters prevail over the
> "rbn" filters, if both are configured.
I thought I had made this clear (see help rbn). But if you think it
needs more then tell me.