[Dxspider-support] About RBN

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 21:30:02 GMT 2022

On 07/02/2022 18:16, Dirk Koopman via Dxspider-support wrote:
>> About the "spot" and "rbn" filters, maybe it would be interesting to
>> add in the help documentation that the "spot" filters prevail over
>> the "rbn" filters, if both are configured.
> I thought I had made this clear (see help rbn). But if you think it
> needs more then tell me.

I have just read this more carefully and I missed the fact that the
precedence of rbn and spot filters is the opposite way around.

If no rbn filter and no spot filter : no filtering.
If no rbn filter and a spot filter  : the spot filter works for both rbn
and spots.
If an rbn filter and no spot filter : only rbn spots are filtered.
if an rbn filter and a spot filter  : rbn spots are filtered by the rbn
filter and spots by the spot filter.

Hope this helps.

Dirk G1TLH