[Dxspider-support] Interesting Problem with spots format and N1MM

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Sun Jan 23 12:15:44 GMT 2022

Not counting DXSpider, obviously, this colon has been there since forever.

I am on the development team of DXLog and we learned about this
inconsistency some time ago
by pure accident and after a minor redesign, DXLog has no problem with it

I am sure the N1MM guys can do the same, once they are informed.

As a logger developer I vote to either include it in all spots or remove it
entirely.
If it is not always there, I see no reason to have it at all.

Having semi-random elements in a protocol is just a source of problems.

Björn SM7IUN