[Dxspider-support] Number of hops on a node

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Thu Jan 27 15:48:28 GMT 2022

Dirk,

The reason for my question was that I saw sentences arriving with e.g. H27
(PC11, PC61), which caught my attention as opposed to most of them arriving
with -1, -2 ... -5 hops.
I had read on dxspider-support comments of the default hops changes, but I
think they went back to 2007 if I'm not mistaken.

As you know I'm dealing with network topology, and I had thought that if it
was possible to get the HOP configured at source, it would be easy to get
meaningful data from the study.

Once again I thank you for taking the time to clarify my doubts.

Best regards

Kin