[Dxspider-support] Installing DXSpider mojo from scratch

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 00:30:56 GMT 2022

Install your USB connected small disk or SSD (in a UASP caddy)  first so
this doesn't happen again.

Run the rpi install routine to move / to the external disk

Reboot

Login as sysop

git clone -b mojo  git://scm.dxcluster.org/scm/spider

Then install all the modules in UPDATE.mojo + all the normal
installation config (DXVars.pm, Listeners.pm) and packages (Curses,
Date::Parse / libcurses-perl libtimedate-perl) and standard symlinks.

Run /spider/perl/create_sysop.pl

Then you should be good to go.

Dirk G1TLH