[Dxspider-support] Installing DXSpider mojo from scratch

Julian M-0-IPU dxspider at gmx.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 07:45:58 GMT 2022

This is a re-post of my ydays msg - only to "move" it to the right thread...
(I was mobile when writing the initial one = distraction and hence the
mishap).

Hi Kirill. I have recently moved from a Rasp Pi 3 to a Dell Thin client. I
still have an RPi 3 image if you want. It's done in Windows with Macrium
Free as far as I remember.
If you still want to install yourself, the easiest way is to use SV5FRI's
script (Google search). It's only one thing you need to modify in that
script for Debian 10, then for mojo follow the instructions in the mojo
update file in spider folder.
Regards, J, MzeroIPU/M (YOthreeFCA/M).