[Dxspider-support] Can't locate Net/CIDR/Lite.pm

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 01:04:18 GMT 2022

This is work in progress. It is just a warning (that only modern
versions of) perl give - EVEN THOUGH it's in a eval { }; block which is
supposed mean: "this may fail, don't worry, I have this in hand". There
code stitched into the "product" for (near) future use. It just isn't
really tested, nor is it guaranteed to work (it probably will)  and I'm
entirely certain I want or need to use this module to implement it.

That's why there is no mention of it in the Changes file.

The same thing occurs in the mojo branch. The same explanation applies
there.

Dirk G1TLH