[Dxspider-support] New login string comparing

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 21:25:28 GMT 2022

I'll let you all know when there is something more useful in the code
other than the printing of this line.

As I add features, I will add keywords to this line. This will allow
client programs to talk advantage of those features.

These two features (ve7cc [on master & mojo] and rbn [on mojo only])
have been available for some time, there is nothing new for client
programs at the moment.

RFU (Reserved for Future Use).

Dirk G1TLH