[Dxspider-support] If you connect with WB3FFV-2 Node..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Mon Jan 31 04:13:27 GMT 2022

  I couldn't think of an easier way to do this, but if your one of the
many cluster nodes that connect with WB3FFV-2, if at all possible add
WB3FFV-3 as a spider node as well.

  At the moment the older DXspider is running as -2 as it has been for
years, and -3 is the newer Mojo node.   I am going to try and swap the
two, and then change my DNS around for it to point at the new server.
As always it's possible you will cache old info, and could end up
connected to -3.   As they carry the same exact same configs, either
will work fine.   So by having both as nodes, you will be just fine.

  If you run into any issues, as always feel free to contact me and I
will try and help figure it out..

73's de WB3FFV

---
Howard Leadmon - howard at leadmon.net