[Dxspider-support] Node won't start

Martin Davies G0HDB marting0hdb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:55:38 BST 2022

Hi again Dirk, further to my previous email of a few mins ago I've just
tried doing the several 'sudo apt-get install' commands that I used when
I originally built the GB7DXC-5 system (running on Raspbian 'wheezy') in
2015 and they all come back with responses in the form:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libtimedate-perl is already the newest version.

Does this indicate that Perl v5.14.2 is the most recent version that
will run on my platform, or is there another way to do the upgrade to
v5.16.1 that seems to be required to enable the latest Master s/ware to
run on my system?

--

Martin G0HDB