[Dxspider-support] Console.pl failed with password

Joaquin joaquin at cronux.net
Tue Nov 1 13:21:31 GMT 2022

Hi Dirk,

I have put password to sysop on 4 nodes, and I have noticed that
sometimes when I connect using console.pl, the screen is shown but with
no data and times out by closing the session.

3 of them use DXSpider v1.57 (build 440 git: mojo/bac92875[r])
1 is only in DXSpider v1.57 (build 444 git:mojo/53b251b7[r])

If I start with:

*console.pl**
**console.pl EA4URE*
note: EA4RE is the sysop

both fail, but if I do for example:

*console.pl EA4URE-1**
**console.pl EA3CV*

It works well.

With a tail in the debug file, I notice that when I launch the
console.pl command, data stops entering the debug file, and when the
session is closed a lot of them appear.

If I reboot the node it works again until at some point the failure returns.

73 Kin EA3CV

Sysop EA4URE-2, 3, 5 & EA3CV-2