[Dxspider-support] New Cluster ... Data received but no spot output.

charges.larder0p at icloud.com charges.larder0p at icloud.com
Sun Nov 6 09:24:59 GMT 2022

Dear “Brain Trust”,
				I have today followed a very well documented process to install a DX Spider cluster.

	I can log in, connect to my Skimmer, connect to another DX Spider Node - and I see the data in the both

	- console
	- debug log file

But when I connect to my Dx Spider via a Logger, or Telnet - I see no spots. Even though they are being shown in console.pl and the debug file.

What have I missed ??

My initial timeline was not set on the machine as GMT/UTC it was my local time zone, but I changed this (as per a FAQ regarding “Spots not appearing”).

This is my connect script (which I have chmod-ed using chmod 4775 )

timeout 120
abort (Busy|Sorry|Fail)
connect telnet  m0fgc.noip.com 7300
'login' 'du3tw'
telnet client m0fgc  telnet

I have no agreement / with this telnet node (which is fake), I can however log into it manually using standard telnet.

I would appreciate any suggestions

	Regards

		Tim
		DU3TW/M0FGC