[Dxspider-support] Can't get client working.

Rene Olsen rene at rcolsen.dk
Thu Nov 17 20:18:08 GMT 2022

Ok.

Not sure if it is the correct fix, but After installing the Net::IP perl package, it now listens on
127.0.0.1:27754 instead of tcp6

Maybe there is some other way to fix it as well. Just writing it here if anyone else runs into the
same issue. I somehow knew that I would run into problems with perl modules, since there
seems to be no way of knowing which are needed. It was pure luck that I tried Net::IP as I
found that it had something to do with ipv4/ipv6.

Vy 73 de René / OZ1LQH