[Dxspider-support] New release 445

Joaquin joaquin at cronux.net
Sun Nov 20 12:48:43 GMT 2022

Hi all,

We have a new release for Mojo, 445.
It would be important that the sysops that have not yet been updated
(the vast majority) do so, because it incorporates an improvement in the
"*badword*" treatment.
And if the */spider/local_data/badw_regex* file is updated with the last
offending words, it would mitigate the flooding and spam that is
reaching all clusters lately. It's much more efficient than using
set/badspotter or set/batdx or ...
If any sysop is interested, I have attached my badw_regex file which
contains English and Spanish words. It is enough to put or update it,
and run *load/badword*. It works wonders.

Thanks to Dirk for the great job.

Kin EA3CV