[Dxspider-support] New release 445

Curtis Turner kb3cmt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 02:10:08 GMT 2022

So hopefully someone can point me in the correct direction here. I am still
fairly new to dxspider. I updated to Mojo 445 today and created this file,
but when I try to run *load/badword *

KB3CMT de KB3CMT-2 21-Nov-2022 0116Z dxspider >
load/badword
Not Allowed

It feels like a permissions issue, just not sure.

KB3CMT de KB3CMT-2 21-Nov-2022 0210Z dxspider >
sh/ver
DXSpider v1.57 (build 445 git: mojo/6ec22e78[r]) using perl v5.28.1 on Linux
Copyright (c) 1998-2022 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
KB3CMT de KB3CMT-2 21-Nov-2022 0210Z dxspider >

Curtis - KB3CMT