[Dxspider-support] UTF-8?

Rene Olsen rene at rcolsen.dk
Mon Nov 21 17:08:16 GMT 2022

Hi.

Just started up my new install in prodiction, but noticed that what I had as test on the old
system with special Danish characters are now shown as "ind p%C3%A5 tilf%C3%A6ldige
dx" for example.

I have checked locale, and they are both set to the same, so not sure if it is an issue, or if it is
just the way it is.

Been years since I have been fiffling with this, since the old system just ran and ran and ran.
Just did a spider update now and then, but otherwise the server had been running for 2100+
days.

So in short. Do I need to make changes, or does spider live fine with UTF-8, or do I need to
install yet another perl package that I don't know about?

Thanks in advance.

Vy 73 de René / OZ1LQH