[Dxspider-support] Number of spots in CQWW CW?

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Mon Nov 28 22:24:17 GMT 2022

Rene Olsen via Dxspider-support je 28.11.2022 ob 6:10 napisal:
> It was almost half of what it was in the SSB part.

It's very likely that number of SSN bellow 50 had a impact on conditions last
weekend compared to SSB weekend (97,68). I was 28 Mhz full time the last weekend
with not-so-good conditions on the sunny side of the Alps. Anyway I have two
related SEEME questions.

1. Seems SEEME for SPOTS are working through the filters I set up. I think SEEME
spots for SPOTS would be just as welcome as RBN SEEME spots. All, regardless of
the filters set?

2. I can't find the link why double SEEME spots from one RBN station only.
Otherwise it's not a big problem, more is better than none. I've checked
"regular" rbn spot  from this station and it looks relevant. The program I used
was N1MM+.

08:17:31 S50U spotted on 28051,9 by BI4RFP-# - CW   7DB **SEEME**
08:17:38 S50U spotted on 28051,9 by BI4RFP-# - CW   7DB **SEEME**

08:22:21 S50U spotted on 28052 by BI4RFP-# - CW   7DB **SEEME**
08:22:25 S50U spotted on 28052 by BI4RFP-# - CW   7DB **SEEME**

Perhaps we could also talk of how to reduce the number of BUSTED spots. The
impression is that there was more BUSTED calls on Sunday or I was just more
attentive to the spots on a boring Sunday. I am aware that increasing the Q
filter may lead to the loss of some correctly forwarded calls to the network.
Our S50CLX is set to quality filter Q:2 or more other adjustments are up to users.

Thanks Dan S50U

--
Gorje, Cerkno h=604m <https://s50e.si/gorje.html>