[Dxspider-support] question

dxcluster cluster at pa4jj.nl
Sun Apr 2 14:40:56 BST 2023

Dirk this is what you told me earlier:

/This will allow users to have their own filters that allow incoming FTx
spots. But if you don't want FTx spots on your node for anyone then turn
that into an 'input' filter. /
/reject/spot user_default input 1 info {ft[84]} //

/So now I am confused.
And it still does not explain why it worked on pa4jj-1 and not on pa4jj-3
//