[Dxspider-support] Blocking callsigns from being shown as spots?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 14:45:55 BST 2023

reg/spot 1 node_default input by {^d[01]}    (reminder: all regexes are
case insensitive)

as a suggestion. If you have filters already in node_default then you
can use one of the other nine slots,

BUT you will need to disconnect all your nodes and allow them to
reconnect to make it effective (for now: this is an fix slated for this
dev window).

Dirk