[Dxspider-support] Blocking callsigns from being shown as spots?

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Thu Apr 13 15:34:37 BST 2023

Thanks Dirk.

That command gave me an unknown command error so instead I tried.

rej/spot 3 node_default input by {^d[01]}

That gave me a token '' not recognised error so instead I tried.

rej/spot node_default input 3 by {^d[01]}

Which seemed to work - Or at least, it told me that 'Filter 3 updated for in_node_default.pl’

What’s the command to list these particular filters please?  I have three set now for various things.

I’m not going to force nodes to disconnect and reconnect, I’ll just wait for the next update and those that haven’t dropped out and reestablished themselves by then will be dropped by the restart.

Thanks.

73 Keith