[Dxspider-support] filter ft8 is ft4

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 13:05:25 GMT 2023

If you are an RBN user then please remember:

Accept or reject/spot works on both RBN and DX spots UNTIL you accept or
reject/RBN. Then you will have two independent filter sets: one for DX
spots and the other for RBN spots. They DO NOT interact with each other.

I've not heard that this is an issue (yet), but I thought I would just
make it clear.

73 Dirk G1TLH