[Dxspider-support] Dx-World and DxCluster

Iain Philipps iain.philipps at 77hz.net
Sat Feb 11 13:57:44 GMT 2023

Dirk,

*	I don't wish to appear rude, OK perhaps only a bit rude.

You will be one of only a handful of readers here that would recognise the level of restraint applied by me in my response to this “topic”. I remember well the vat of ale you brought to the VHFNFD site at Dunwich where we discussed the notion of Spider. Metaphorically I am still standing in that tent.

Sanity begins at home; it is the responsibility of EVERY SysOp to manage their cluster in a fashion that brings peace and harmony to the network. Throwing code and resource at this is likely to make it worse – quickly – rather than better.

73 de WR3D