[Dxspider-support] Dx-World and DxCluster

CX2SA - Jose Ma Gonzalez cx2sa at cx2sa.net
Sat Feb 11 13:52:52 GMT 2023

Hello All

Too much, when in reality it is arranged with username and password in each node.

I have running DXSpider V1.55 build 250 Windows, and the mojo version does not work SH/DX something, SH/ANN, SH/REG and SET/BADIP does not work in IPV4 format, but, BUT... in my node it is MANDATORY to be registered to send information to the network.

It is so difficult?

Then, the nodes that do not have that minimum configuration are blocked in the future.

In my node the motd_nor file say to a unregistered users:

           ONLY PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED USERS MAY SEND DX SPOTS HERE!

            SEND AN EMAIL TO CX2SA at CX2SA.NET REQUESTING PASSWORD.

Yesterday I received a registration request from a Mexican radio amateur.

Any bad practice of the colleague, I expel him from the node.

Very easy and fast.

Best 73, Jose