[Dxspider-support] Cluster N6WS-6

Bill Shell - N6WS n6ws at n6ws.com
Sun Feb 12 14:24:45 GMT 2023

Kin,

As you can see, N6WS-6 has well over 100 users all the time, and at
times over 200 users during major DXPeditions.  I will perform an
upgrade to the DXSpider software after the 3Y0J DXPedition has stopped
operating on Bouvet Island and FT8WW has stopped on Crozet Island.  Per
the last information I have received, that is around February 15 for
3Y0J and I am not sure about FT8WW.

I did an update to the W6RFU node using the script that I downloaded,
and W6RFU shows the following information after the update.

DXSpider v1.55 (build 216 git: master/94bbcdee[r]) using perl v5.28.1 on
Linux

W6RFU is running on a version 3 Raspberry Pi and RPi OS.

73, Bill
N6WS