[Dxspider-support] Doubt PC9X

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 12 20:33:37 GMT 2023

They are one (or possibly two) of:

1. A non-DXSpider node (that may be pretending). They generally have a
version that is less that 1.55 or greater than 1.57 (or just 0).
2. An isolated node. This could be DXSpider, but is more likely to be
AR-C, AK1A (I am astounded that they still exist) or something else. All
isolated nodes are treated as basic AK1A nodes (complete with
PC16/17/19/21 instead of PC9x).
3. A Very Old DXSpider, probably identifying as 1.54, which is pre June
2007.

Dirk G1TLH