[Dxspider-support] Dx-World and DxCluster

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Mon Feb 13 12:36:25 GMT 2023

Why is 2FA necessary? With the simple use of ssh, via password or keys, the authentication problem is solved.
It is more than proven and solves the node-to-node and node-to-user problem. It will increase the load on the node a bit, but there has to be some cost to security.

The initial work with the use of passwords is punctual. Especially if the access would be unique for all nodes, obviously updated.
It is very easy to generate a random password for each trusted user and mailing for the user to change the password when logging in4 for the first time.

Only those nodes that have configured the registration with a password can be considered "trustworthy", and the traffic originating from their node will have for example QOS=1, and the rest QSO=0. In other words, "credible" information and "dubious" information.

Kin EA3CV