[Dxspider-support] 2 more newbie questions

CX2SA - Jose Ma Gonzalez cx2sa at cx2sa.net
Tue Feb 14 14:20:11 GMT 2023

I have 1.55 and 1.57 too.

1.57 only to test.

If SH/ALL and SH/DX filter work, I leave version 1.57 and delete 1.55.

There are other things that don't work like SH/REG SET/BADIP in IPV4 format,

but those 2 things are needed and don't work correctly in Windows.

I do not lose hope that in some modification, at least those 2 will be fixed.

For this reason I have both versions.

73, Jose