[Dxspider-support] M$ Window support

Mikel EA2CW ea2cw at gautxori.com
Wed Feb 15 08:46:35 GMT 2023

Dirk,
I have installed last mojo branch (499) on Windows 10 Pro v 22H2 and
Strawberry Perl v 5.31.1 and found no problem running badip commands,
(set, unset, load or sh). (I already have to fix wget 4 win being able
to download https links from crontab)
User registering & password set run ok too.

73, Mikel EA2CW