[Dxspider-support] M$ Window support

CX2SA - Jose Ma Gonzalez cx2sa at cx2sa.net
Wed Feb 15 12:17:34 GMT 2023

Hello Dirk and All

I just updated DXSpider to DXSpider V1.57 build 499

I am very pleased and happy, because the errors have disappeared in vital functions.

The SH/BADIP error remains, but it's irrelevant, since we can see the file in the folder.

It was briefly tested on W2K3 and it worked perfectly.

In the course of the day I definitely migrate to 1.57

Thank you very much Dirk for all the effort to mitigate the errors in Windows.

It has been an excellent job!!

All the best, Jose CX2SA