[Dxspider-support] Notification of Users and Assignment of Passwords

Bill Shell - N6WS n6ws at n6ws.com
Sat Feb 18 01:30:28 GMT 2023

Hello All,

Has anyone come up with a way of automating the user notification and
sending out of passwords to each user?  I have 420 users, and used a
password generator to assign unique passwords to each callsign-SSID.  I
have narrowed the list to 315 by eliminating users that have not logged
in this year, but that is a pretty daunting task to send out all those
emails.  Does anyone know of a way of automating that process?

--
73, Bill
N6WS